WARDROBE WEDNESDAY: BLUSHING BRIDAL BOUDOIR LOOKS
Bridal season is here, and that means that beautiful NYC brides and New Jersey brides will be flocking to the Life As Fine Art boudoir photography studio throughout April, May, and June. Wondering what to wear?
You don't have to go the old cliche white-shirt and his tie ensemble, nor his tired ol' football jersey. In fact, this is your chance to shine and do something glamorous and unexpected.
Below is a curated showcase of beautifully bridal-inspired looks. Use your imagination and treat yourself to something special you can wear during the boudoir photo shoot -- and honeymoon that follows! OHHH MY.
Where to shop? TRY MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITES:
1. Musee Lingerie & Art Gallery, West Village NYC
2. Bare Necessities (An Online Lingerie Superstore)
3. Agent Provocateur (Online and Locations Throughout the World)
4. La Perla (Online and Stores Throughout the World)
5. Sweetest Sin Boutique (Red Bank, NJ)
6. Bella Bella Boutique (Online)
And don't forget, if you're a bride, there's one resource to go for all your wedding day needs --our Red Bank studio neighbors at The Wedding Establishment. All Wedding Establishment brides receive special perks at the Life As Fine Art boudoir studio. Ask Cate for further details. 732.676.3700 or email@example.com
Happy Planning, pretty blushing boudoir bride.